My Health Tracker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy Week

Wow, This week got really busy, really fast. We've been working on a serial burglar case and aside from that, traveling to Provo for Brooklyn's birthday on Friday, Drill this weekend, Kat getting a UTI along with Mono, and a very very busy Monday and Tuesday at work, I have not had much time for dieting or blogging. I have two days off now and am glad to get a break and relax. I am going to bail on the Isagenix stuff now because the other night I stumbled upon an add and really liked what I saw. Everything the guy said made a lot of sense to me. I was talking to my friend about it online, and he got so excited about it he bought it then and there, they have a money back guarantee they are so confident it works, and it was only like 35 bucks. Anyways they sent him the book online while he waited for them to send it to him, and so he emailed it to me :). I have been reading it and I believe what he says works, so I will be doing this. It entells of working out and lifting weights in a controlled manner until you reach muscle failure, you do this 3 days a week. Doing this increases your resting metabolic rate which helps to shed fat, not just water weight. Anyways, if you want to check it out, it's a 15 minute presentation and just go to www.fatburningfurnace.com. I really like it a lot, and today is my first day working out with it.

No comments: