My Health Tracker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Greatful for a wife!

Yesterday was a very long day at work. I got called out at 5 a.m. to a burglary. It was good to go out because the kid caught the guy who has been doing the mass burglaries...it was his neighbor. But last night there were 4 burgs reported, but probably more got hit, and all were people who didn't lock their doors. Anyways, with the capture came a very long, busy day. At times like this, I am so greatful for my wonderful wife! She was very supportive of me all day long. She even brought me sandwhich's for lunch, and when I came home exhausted she had dinner ready and was a great help all day. I love kat so very much and am so happy I married her!

2 comments:

Yay! A blog! said...

This is actually a great entry about your love for her. I'm glad you guys are happy!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Good Boy!! It is always a good sign when you are able to be so public about your gratitude for an awesome wife.