My Health Tracker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Crazy Day at the Temple

Yesterday, We decided to go to the Temple and have dinner there as well. We got to the Temple hungry, and went down to the cafeteria, which smelt delicious! We got our trays and utinsils and were standing in line when I noticed a sign that said, "We're sorry, we can not accept credit cards here at this time", or something to that matter. Honestly though, who doesn't accept credit cards these days? Anyways, we left the temple because Kat said she had to eat now, or she was going to be sick. So we went to a grille restaurant and got seated. We experienced probably the worst service ever, and an overpriced meal. We went back to the Temple and got our clothes on to do sealings. The sealer was a bit off his crocker. He kept saying how it was the anniversary of his wifes death and how he was ready to die and be with her. It was kind of disturbing how he kept talking about dieing. When it was our turn to do the sealings, We knelt acrossed the altar and after about two names, Kat started looking sick. We got done and Kat stood up and said she didn't feel good so we went out of the sealing room. As soon as we got out of the sealing room, Kat started swaying. I put my arm around her and asked if she was alright, the color drained from her face and she fainted. I yelled her name and gently put her on the ground, I didn't know what to think. As soon as I put her on the ground, she woke up again, thank goodness. I was pretty scared until she opened her eyes. By that time, people had swarmmed around her, and security had been called. I propped her feet on my knee and we asked if she knew where she was and stuff. She responded good and we brought her to the first aide room where they gave her some juice and crackers and had her lay down. They said people faint while doing sealings all the time, something to do with kneeling down. It was a scary experiance, but I am thankful that we have been sealed so that no matter what, we will always be together.

No comments: