My Health Tracker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ode to the Diet

Thats right! I reckon everyone does it at least one year of their life. They pack their bags and promise themselves to hit the gym, whether to loose weight, or to bulk up or just stay healthy. The time has come for me to get healthy again, and to help me stay on it and stay motivated, I am going to blog about it from a day to day basis. I hope by doing this I will be able to keep it up, and make being healthy a habit, not just a two week thing. I will be doing Isagenix shakes in the morning and evening, and having a healthy lunch, and of course, lot's of water. I will be exersizing almost every day and getting ready for the Army physical fitnes test that should be happening around march. I will be starting on Monday. I hope by doing this, I also inspire others who read this to get, or stay, healthy!

7 comments:

Yay! A blog! said...

Atta boy! I think it would be hard to take shakes in the morning and at night, but, if you tell Kat to not cook at those times (since she's famous for cooking good), you'll do it! :)

Andy Bartholomew said...

Agreed, she asked how she could help lol i told her to stop cooking so good and no more cooking treats!

Tracie said...

I think the shakes are going to be your downfall.. in my personal opinion...you should eat healthy foods. 6 meals (small ones) a day. I think you'll get sick of the shakes real quick. I would be happy to share my opinion of options to eat if you desire. I'm sure Susan would have some ideas too... :) But congrats on the new goal. It is also my goal for this year.

Andy Bartholomew said...

I am open for any ideas, The shakes, I have done them before, it's not so bad to do them, it's just staying on them. like you said, you can get sick of them.

Rose said...

It's an awesome goal. I am trying, too. My biggest problem is eating my fruits and vegetables. But, I'm trying. Good luck!

Yay! A blog! said...

I hate to say it, but I agree with Tracie. You are lucky, though, that she's willing to provide advice also. I din't have better advice, so that's why I hadn't said anything, lol. Let me know what she shares with you, though. :) I'd like to maybe apply some of it.

Yay! A blog! said...

Yes, I just said "didn't said." Woops! LOL!