My Health Tracker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Camping

Here are some random photos....

Kaitlin was so excited to learn how to drive.

When big Jared saw this he said breathtaken "Wow! Looks like I'll have to change my mind about Utah,,,,,It does have beauty after all!"


Jenna stole the cookie from the cookie jar....

or should i say cookies?



Jacob making Ice Cream




Our Camp Host





Brianna watching the ball game in comfort...







Heather and I,,,too bad you cant see her hair doo very good.







6 comments:

Tracie said...

Cute pictures!!

Rose said...

Kaitlin was very excited to drive the 4-wheeler. Those are all really great pictures.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Funny Jenna pics!! It looks like you had fun!!

Susan said...

I think Heather should have won the best hairdo award.

Rose said...

She definately should have.

Delene said...

Hey, she looked pretty when she wore her princess crown!