My Health Tracker

Sunday, March 7, 2010

twitching in the face

About two months ago, I developed a really annoying twitch in my face. I had it in 7th or 8th grade for a while but it went away. My face twitches, kind of like my eyes squint and lately it has increased to muscle spasms in my chin/jaw. It's off and on how much I do it, but it gets really annoying especially out in public. Mary Ann thinks it may be Bell's Palsy, but I'm not sure. The doctor we went to said I might have to put Botox in my nerves to calm me down. We will see... So today sitting in church I decided another reason. Kat is just so beautiful, My eyes have to squint just to look at her :).

2 comments:

Kat and Andy Bartholomew said...

Thanks Andy! That was a nice thing for you to say!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You will have an earache if it is Bells Palsy. Gary had it too.