My Health Tracker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Somthing to update with

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, send it on to 10 people including the one that sent this to you.(I just hit FORWARD & replaced previous answers with my own) Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names, things, nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. It is fun!
WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Andy
4 LETTER WORD: able
VEHICLE: Alero
GIRL NAME: Alicia
OCCUPATION: Astronaught
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Avon
FOOD: Apple
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Air freshener
REASON FOR BEING LATE: ADD
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: A$%hole
SPORT: Air hockey

4 comments:

Rose said...

Andy! I can't believe your answer for the thing you shout.

Susan said...

I thought it was pretty funny. I wonder why you chose Alicia for the girl's name?

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I totally laughed out loud for the thing you shout - but you know my dad, and the house I grew up in!

Andy Bartholomew said...

ya, its the first thing that came to my mind. not that thats a good thing, but i do here it quite often at college.